Friday, March 20, 2009

burink time....wif xtra blur :|


bored!!

me myself.

when i see my mom (balik kampung)

green baju kurung

not too long not too short

of course..what a silly question?? perasan jek!!

forgot already

my mr.Bubu

A bun

nescafe

yesterday

dunno

not really

"let me ask my fren first"

left handside in front of me

black

no

j _ n _ _ n _

no but i like to have one maybe persian cat but high maintenance

an island

annoying client

i will be by leona lewis

handbag or tote..semlm tgk kat OU sangat santekk tp takde duwet...huhu pity me

Oceanus and Spring Orchid from The Body Shop

my Mr. Bubu

tengah-tengah tido tiba-tiba terjaga g toilet sebab nak shishi..ngenggg!!!

7th March 1986

my Bubu

last year..somewhere in JB

Sometimes

Jusco one utama

ok but wondering to cut it..new image

of course not!!

nope

nope i said!!

facebook

within speed limit...hahaha poyo jer..

no but wanna try :p (dont tell mr.Bubu)

math + add math + physics

huh??

caring + loving

dunno..never going to any talentime...gaga...

because i'm a girl

dalam toilet

own business

johor

i have two brothers n i'm the younger

of course not..i'm taking a gud care of u

mr. Bubu

what type of drink?

Malay and English

nope

not yet

nope

nope

dunno

not so famous...heeee

ok je if get the chances

orang kata takde pet lagi mau tanya...

yesssss

nope

updating

office

yess

johor

i dun think so


mr.Bubu

the past few days when my housemates make a stupid jokes

>10 pairs

nope

two only

working...mencari rezeki yang halal

extremely no...prohibited

2 days ago

not really...cam pening jek

huhuhu hope so

patrick spongebob

ikan gurenggg

bright

yup

i love my hp

3-5 months ago

JB ----> KL

no, i love it now...

nope

Kete pak Abu belakang umah..

Yess..Khairul Azami :'(

lepak umah tgk tv

currently yes coz i have my Bubu in my life..he brighten my life :)

0 comments: